8 am to 5 pm everyday
- Patients that do not screen positive for COVID-19 will be allowed one visitor age 18+ at a time during visitation hours.
- Patients that have tested positive for COVID-19 or screen positive upon entry to the hospital will not be allowed a visitor during their stay.
- Emergency Department patients may only have one continuous visitor throughout their stay in the ED. If the patient is admitted, visitors will be permitted to rotate one at a time.
- Labor & Delivery patients may only have one continuous visitor throughout their stay.
- Support persons for minors and laboring mothers will be permitted to spend the night. *Other exceptions, including end of life scenarios, will be permitted with approval by the hospital administration.
- Visitation hours for Behavioral Health patients are 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm and 6 pm to 6:30 pm. As usual, all visitors must provide the patient name and their corresponding 4-digit code.
Please familiarize yourself with the updated policy and let us know if you have questions.