We know how important it is for our patients to have their loved ones with them while they receive medical care. As we balance that need with the need to keep everyone safe, we are following these visitor policies:
- 1 visitor for each surgery patient
- 1 visitor for each in-patient (12:00pm to 5:00pm)
- Spouse/Partner may visit for our maternity patients (they may stay overnight)
- 1 visitor for each pediatric patient (they may stay overnight)
- Visitors must be 18+ COVID-19 patients and suspected COVID-19 patients may not have visitors at this time.
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions for COVID-19 and a temperature check) and will require visitors to wear masks. Surgery patients and their guests should use the main entrance (from 6:30am to 5:00pm daily). The ER entrance is open 24/7.
We recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.