Located in the heart of Walterboro, South Carolina, Colleton Medical Center (CMC) has a longstanding history as a leader in the community with a commitment to patient-centered care. CMC is an HCA facility, with 135 beds, offering both inpatient and outpatient medical services, as well as 24/7 Emergency Care for adults and children. Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for four consecutive years, CMC ranks in the top 15% of U.S. hospitals for quality care. Committed to quality services and compassionate care, CMC continues to expand and advance to meet the needs of a growing community.
Colleton Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mission and Vision
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
Board of Trustees
- Dr. Vonda Calcutt, Chairman
- Mr. Jimmy Hiott, CEO, Secretary
- Mr. Barry Moore
- Mr. Barry McRoy
- Mr. Eric Campbell
- Ms. Angie Salley
- Dr. Lance Sims
- Mr. Dolphus Pinckney
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar
- Ms. Jessica Williams
- Mr. Moultrie Plowden, Chairman Emeritus
Medical Executive Committee
- Dr. Todd Allen, President
- Dr. Lawrence Conley, President Elect
- Dr. Kelly Tetrick, Secretary/Treasurer
- Dr. Michael Blubaugh, Member at Large
- Dr. Thomas Martin, Chair, Dept. of Medicine
- Dr. Andrew Calcutt, Chair, Dept. of Surgery
- Dr. Mark Greenslit, Immediate Past President
- Jimmy Hiott, Chief Executive Officer
- Cassie Ball, Chief Financial Officer
- Missy Feather, Chief Nursing Officer
- Dayton Strader, VP of Operations
- Jill Smith, VP of Human Resources
- Libbi Myers, VP of Quality