Requesting your medical records
We offer several ways to request your medical records depending the type of information you need and format.
MyHealthOne consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to most of your medical records on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day. Some medical records may only be available through our hospital Medical Records office.
Download the MyHealthONE app
You can download the MyHealthOne app in the App Store and on Google Play to access your health information.
- Download, print and complete the authorization form. The authorization form must be signed and dated.
- In order to verify your identification and validate your authorization, we require a legible copy of a valid photo I.D. (e.g., driver’s license, military I.D. or state I.D.).
- You may send your request in the following ways:
- Fax: (844) 481-0298
- Email Requests
PO Box 290789
Nashville, TN 37229-0789
- Records delivered by mail will be shipped within 5-7 Business days after processing.
- Records delivered by email will be received within 1-2 Business days after processing
For questions regarding medical records, or to obtain the status of your request call us at (844) 481-0278.
Urgent Requests, Records for your Physician
For immediate continuity of care, your healthcare provider can request records.
The physician office must fax a written request on their letterhead to (855) 668-0697 indicating the patient's name, date of birth, date of visit and the name of the facility where you were treated. Please indicate"STAT"for all urgent requests. For assistance, call (888) 616-5721.
Non-patient Requests (Insurance, Attorney, Disability and Third Party Requests)
Requests should be sent from your insurance company, attorney, or Disability Determination Service and be mailed to the address below. For assistance, call (888) 616-5721.
Mail request to:
Orange Park SSC
PO Box 290669
Nashville, TN 37229-0669