Women’s healthcare needs, close to home
Your time and health are important, but with today’s busy lifestyles, many women don’t have the time to seek out complete healthcare services. Colleton Medical Center offers a comprehensive health and wellness program specifically centered on women’s needs for the greater Walterboro area.
Our expert gynecologists/OBGYNs offer a range of women's services, including prenatal and birthing care, mammogram and breast diagnostics, minimally-invasive and complex surgeries.
Our women’s health services include:
- Well woman exams and pap smears
- Contraceptive counseling
- Management of menopause
- 6 private labor and delivery rooms
- Prenatal and birthing services
- Postpartum unit
- Remote fetal surveillance
- Digital mammography
- State-of-the-art fetal monitoring system – Centricity Perinatal (CPN)
- Using a state-of-the art fetal monitoring system call Centricity Perinatal (CPN), laboring mothers benefit from unit-wide surveillance improving fetal and maternal safety. A view of baby’s heart tracing or mom’s contraction patterns are always available to the nurses and physicians. Physicians have remote access to the system 24-hours per day which allows up to the minute information on their patient’s progress. The system also provides a single, continuous medical record throughout the patient’s pregnancy. This enhances continuity of care and makes this information instantly available to hospital staff.
- Pediatric care