Women's health services in Walterboro, South Carolina
Your health is important, but many women don’t have the time to seek out complete services. That's why Colleton Medical Center offers a comprehensive health and wellness program specifically centered on women’s needs for the greater Walterboro, SC community. Our expert OB/GYNs and women's health experts offer a range of services, including prenatal and birthing care, breast diagnostics and gynecologic and urologic surgeries.
For more information about our women's care services, please call our Consult-A-Nurse team at (843) 782-2525.
Comprehensive women's healthcare
Our expert OB/GYNs and women's health experts offer a wide range of women's services, including:
- Breast imaging and screening
- Contraceptive counseling
- Gynecologic and urologic surgery
- Menopause management
- Prenatal and birthing services
- Remote fetal surveillance
- Well-woman exams and pap smears
Schedule a Mammogram
You can now schedule a screening mammogram online. For assistance scheduling your screening or diganostic mammogram please call 877-357-0155.
The birth of your baby is an exciting moment. At Colleton Medical Center, we will do everything possible to make your miracle all it should be. Our compassionate team is here for you, from childbirth preparation to your discharge home.
Being proactive about your breast health is a vital part of preventing and effectively treating chronic diseases, such as cancer. At Colleton Medical Center, we use advanced imaging techniques, modern diagnostic methods and comprehensive treatment options to address changes in breast tissue.
Gynecologic and urologic surgery
Our gynecologists and urologists in provide surgical services for menstrual disorders, pelvic pain and a variety of other conditions affecting the female reproductive system and urinary tract, including:
- Cervical dysplasia (development of abnormal cells in the narrow neck of a woman's uterus)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (a hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges)
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine fibroids (noncancerous growths of the uterus that often appear during childbearing years)